Sunday, April 14, 2013

Goosebumps

This may not come off as significant to you as it felt to me--in fact you may think I'm silly.

However...

The other day as I was writing on the page here on the blog about Bo, our first Golden, I was looking at dates regarding both dogs.  Now, understand I was well aware of all these dates and could easily recite them if you'd asked.

But I'd never put the two together in context of each other.

When I finally did, I just sat in stunned silence as the prickle of goosebumps ran up my spine and my eyes smarted.

You see, in 2010 we said a heart-wrenching goodbye to Bo on February 22.  This year we brought home and said hello to Maxwell.  On February 23.

The very next day.

A new day indeed.

I defy you tell me Maxwell wasn't chosen for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you're thinking. Dog hair and puppy drool are perfectly acceptable. I only request that if you post as "Anonymous" please sign your name, thanks!