Thursday, May 2, 2013

Somebody Keeps Stretching My Puppy...

...when I'm not looking.

I swear from the time I left yesterday morning to when I got home yesterday evening from a 12 hour shift, Maxwell got bigger. 

I knew Goldens grew quickly, but this is getting ridiculous!!  At the vet today (got our first rabies shot--we spaced it out from his other shots because the fewer at once, the better) he was 31.1 lbs.  Coming up on 17 weeks on Saturday, and he just keeps growing.
Yes, that's an oversized, overstuffed couch he's hogging.

Whuh!? Somebody say "food"?

2 comments:

  1. I might have to stop looking a your blog until he's big. The two of you are making me want another one. Last night Duncan curled up on the bed between Ken and me and I suddenly heard myself asking, "Duncan, do you want a little brother"

    "Or a little sister?" Ken chimed in.

    And then we both stared at each other in shock, finally rolling over, turning out the light and tabling the discussion.

    You will not make me get another dog, Robert! Neither you or Maxwell. I WILL NOT DO IT!

    (But damn if they aren't cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeesh, if he keeps growing like this you might only miss a few weeks...

    Ah, late night conversations. Funny that you were both on the same page though.

    Getting Maxwell a playmate wouldn't happen for several years. But that doesn't mean it hasn't already crossed my mind, ha!

    I might or might not have a name already picked out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you're thinking. Dog hair and puppy drool are perfectly acceptable. I only request that if you post as "Anonymous" please sign your name, thanks!